Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Apology

Photobucket

"My Apology"

I need your attention,
And yes I'm writing to you.
Because I've some stuff to say,
Because it's true.

I was in a lot of pain,
Over the last few years.
And I've cried,
A lot of tears.

Within the course,
Of my pain.
I wrote some terrible and hurtful words,
While I was insane.

I was bitter, I was sharp,
My words were not reserved.
And within the true of truth,
Not all of those words were deserved.

It got so horribly dark,
Inside of me.
I'm so sorry.
I hope you can accept,
My apology.

d
05 03 08

I wrote this for someone.
I wrote it and it was a mistake.
Maybe you know someone who is worthy of an Apology.
As I offered this one and it was completely undeserved.
This was a complete waste of my time so hopefully you can take something from it.
Danny Gunter - - 02-27-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment