Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bones - Booth and Bones in a heart wrenching scene.



Scene:  a little earlier Booth proposed to girlfriend Hannah and she very sadly declined.  A little later Booth is hammering them back at a bar when Bones enters the bar and sets next to him.
  
Bones – ‘Hanna called me…’
  
Booth – ‘I just… I really, I don’t want… to talk about that ok?  I’m jus, I’m over, I’m over it, I’m over it. I’m done ok?’
  
Bones – ‘So… what happens next?’
  
Booth – ‘What happens next?  What?  I mean you like evidence, right Bones? Well, here’s the evidence.  The evidence is that there is something wrong here.  Now I, I fell in love, with a woman.  I had a kid.  She doesn’t want to marry me.   Well it… and then the next woman.  Well she’s…’
  
Bones – ‘…Me…'
  
Booth  - ‘Yeah and now.  I mean, what is it, with women, who just don’t want, what I’m offering here?’
  
Bones – ‘Booth…'
  
Booth – “No! Just, you know what, drink.  Drink, I just really.  I’m just mad.  I’m just really mad, at all of you.  All right, I’m just mad.  Ok so, you wanna know how this is gonna work?  Ok, this is how this is gonna work.  Me and you are partners.  That’s what we do, were partners.  All right and I love that I think that’s great and uh, were, were good people who catch bad people right?  Yeah and, and, and we argue, we, we go back and forth, were partners.  And sometimes after we solve a case, we come here and we celebrate.  That’s what we do, we celebrate.  So as far as I can see, that is what happens next.  Are you ok with that?  Great because you know if you are, tell you what you stay here and you have a drink with me.  All right maybe uh , we have a little small talk, chit chat and if you’re not, well… you can leave.  There’s the door and uh tomorrow, I’ll find you a new FBI guy.’
  
Bones – ‘Those are my only choices?’
   
Booth – ‘Yeah, those are your only choices.’
  
Bones - {she very softly sighs} ‘then… I’ll have a drink.’
  
•    This has to be one of the best moments of the entire series.

No comments:

Post a Comment