Monday, July 16, 2012

Sign up to be a Born Brave Nation founding member.



Hello.

I have something really exciting to share with you.

Born This Way Foundation just announced a new initiative: Born Brave Nation.

The Born Brave Nation will be made up of localized, youth-led groups of supporters who are dedicated to building a kinder, braver world in their homes, schools, and communities.

I just signed up to be a Born Brave Nation founding member where I live. You can join me by signing up here:

http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/join-BBN-today

When I look around at my community, I know there are things we can do to make it more accepting, more celebratory of individuality, and kinder for all. Forming Born Brave Nation is a great first step, and I really hope you will join me in this effort.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment