Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Don't go to Stacks on 23rd St, in Independence where Clem's used to be.


Stacks is a recently opened  restaurant  is on 23rd street where Clem’s used to be.  I would ask you not to give them your business either.

Recently a restaurant opened in Independence, Mo. on 23rd St. where Clem's used to be the new place is called Stacks.  My sister went up there with a friend and the manager and she had a confrontation and he actually dropped the C bomb on her several times…  Here is my sisters post and several peoples responses.  This is not a Jack Stack BBQ.
  
  
Please don't eat a Stacks on 23rd St. I went there tonight and while I waited for about 10 minutes for my food the owner yelled at his employees telling them what pieces of crap they are and they couldn't do their jobs. So when he gave me my food I told him "You are really a PRICK yelling at your employees so the customers can hear you" he didn't hear me and I had to repeat it. Then he called me a F-ing B-tch C-nt and that I couldn't tell him how to treat his employees unless I wanted to pay them. He then told me he was going to come out and smack me. I said come on. He called me the FBC about 4 more times.
  
Marilyn Salazar The sweet part of this story is, my brother Danny Gunter went down there to confront him and told him he better not call his sister the C word. Love you Brother.
2 hours ago · Unlike · 6

Donna Daisy IT WAS ANOTHER MARILYN MOMENT & FUNNY GO GET EM M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOL & DANNY GOOD JOB BRO !!!
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Christy Littrell Watters you are in trouble, cause i have had to dip in the bail bondsman fund to buy diapers and formula!!!!LOL!!!!!Way to not take no shit from him anyway!!!Way to go Marilyn Salazar
2 hours ago · Like · 1
 
  
Sentaira Miller What the what?????? He need a good beat down for that!
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2
 
 
Marilyn Salazar I wouldn't of went to jail, because after he wooped my ass I would of owned that joint.
2 hours ago · Like · 5
 
Tammy Alarie I'm glad danny went there i would have gone with him if i was home. I cant believe he did that let alone calling you that nasty wird and danny knows how much i hate it. Glad youstood up for the employees you
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
  
Marilyn Salazar I did have enough since to wait to say anything until I had my food in my hand.
2 hours ago · Like
 
Marilyn Salazar Hell Tammy he told Danny they was his family and he could talk to them any way he wanted.
2 hours ago · Like
  
Tammy Alarie Wow what a dbag!! I still cant believe this guy!
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
  
Kathy Whitmer sounds l1ke he needs h1s ass beat
2 hours ago · Like · 1
 
Marilyn Salazar If it is his family they might get beat when they get home.
2 hours ago · Like
 
Rachel Spotz You should have called the cops on him for threatening you like that. Or you should have kicked his ass. Either one would have worked I think.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
 
Marilyn Salazar I'm gonna call the Independence Chamber on them tomorrow Rachel Spotz
about an hour ago · Like
 
Rachel Spotz Good! No one fucks with my family.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
 
Kathy Whitmer u need me call
about an hour ago · Like · 1
 
Kathy Whitmer we can really mess w1th them do they have a web page we can g1ve h1m a tr1p 2 w1lson lake n beat h1s ass when
about an hour ago · Like


Chantell Blanco Wow! Marilyn I'm surprised your not in jail! Because your a pit bull in a skirt, I am so shocked u didn't tear his ass up. He's is a douchebag!
about an hour ago via mobile · Unlike · 2
 
Connie Meyer Gregory I think that's verbal assault, isn't it? I would absolutely report him
about an hour ago · Like · 2
 
Todd Jot Jarvis I could make an intimidating call saying I'm from the DOL and have numerous complaints. Lol
about an hour ago · Like · 1
  
Elizabeth Hilden Barrios Good for your brother. I would love to go there and see how he treats me. Then I can call him a FBC. Lol your awesome Marilyn and good for you for standing up for yourself. There is no excuse for people to be rude and hurtful especially for no reason.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
  
Terry Meyer The real owner of stacks has his 1st restaurant over her. I am going to talk to him tomorrow. He said he hired a manager to run the store on 23rd street because he can not be in both places. I am talking to him tomorrow. This really makes me mad. Good Job Danny. That man should be fired.....
48 minutes ago · Like · 1
  
Donna Daisy I would not have let him touch her I watched the whole thing she was fearless !!!! Little PIT BULL WOOF !!!!!!!
44 minutes ago · Like · 2
  
Donna Daisy BYW THe tenderloin was GOOD !!!!
43 minutes ago · Like · 1
  
Chantell Blanco Donna LOL!!
41 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Danny Gunter
When I went up there he said "she doesn't need to be up here telling me to run my business" and I said "but you realize the C word is a very serious word that you don't just throw around", there was a lot more said then his wife (I assume) saw my camera and said "he's recording all of this, were done for the evening." and she closed the window so we couldn't talk anymore. (But my dumb ass didn't record shit cuz I didn't actually start recording... DAMN IT!)
11 minutes ago • Edited • Like

  
Danny Gunter also its important to note that this is NOT a Jack Stack BBQ.
4 minutes ago • Like

No comments:

Post a Comment