Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A President, On Anti-Gay Stance: 'Guilty As Charged'


I would ask (even though I really enjoy their food) my friends and family not to eat @ Chic-Fil-A, and then ask your friends and family not to eat there. I mean, I won't throw rocks at you or anything if you eat there, but I will think 'you dirty'.
The article I'm referring to:
Though Chick-fil-A has come under considerable fire for its documented support of anti-gay Christian organizations, officials for the fast food chain have remained mostly tight-lipped about the controversy -- until now.
In a new interview with the Baptist Press, Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy -- the son of company founder S. Truett Cathy -- addresses what the publication calls his franchise's "support of the traditional family."
Cathy's somewhat glib response: "Well, guilty as charged."
for the rest of the article please chick (click) below:

No comments:

Post a Comment