Monday, October 19, 2020

The Entrance

   
  

"The Entrance"

  

My heart was,

The entrance.

Is it too wrong hoping?

It was my way out.

 

Am I wrong?

Too many years I believed,

My heart was beyond.

Finding a soulmate, a friend.

 

Color me shocked,

When it all was a lie.

And it was,

Tricked, a lie and I cried.

 

Those involved know,

Right now, in this moment I am touched,

Those involved wish not,

Be named.

 

But you and I know your names,

Despite whom I could,

You can believe in your hearts,

I do know your names.

 

Had it been a knife.

I would have blead to death.

But you covered and lied when all you had to do,

Was so simple,

Just tell me the truth.

 

I hope you got more out of the lies.

Then I did despite.

Believing in you.

Seeing what was true.

 

I do know your names,

How invaluable I am to you.

But I will grow distant and apart.

From what is left of you.

Go and F yourselves.

 

 

Dg

Danny Gunter

10-19-20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment