Monday, October 19, 2020

hopelessness

    



What would someone wish for. I would think, for a peaceful moment, that for a moment. For a minute pushes aside our venomous attitude’s. We, for the most part, have offered our observations, being so opinionated may have obscured our invitations. Are we all as blind as blind as we see another’s?  A cousin, a niece, a nephew, or a sister or a brother even a father and a mom. For me I feel lost and hopeless. In this hopelessness, I should find strength in my family, yet all I find, is the hopelessness. Even so much as I knew the young ones hated it, some actually despised it. But at least in those moments we, even if falsely, in the moment, were united. – Danny Gunter 10-19-20 (It might not be good, but it is true, and those who know, know that it’s true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment