Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exploding Nova

“Exploding Nova”
 
For most of my life,
I’ve been forced to drift on a current.
Beyond my control.
That’s something I really resent.
   
I had what you might call a second home,
A lot of people I really adore.
I mistakenly believed,
That I wouldn’t have to move anymore.
 
But here I am,
Forced out on the current yet again.
As I’m pushed to start another chapter,
I never wanted to begin.
 
From the exploding Nova,
Then bridging the gap that was our Link.
And my heart really hurts.
Makes it hard to think.
 
So I’ll just say,
I’m going to miss you all.
The hurt runs deep.
For such a simple fall.

So from that exploding Nova,
Reeling from the severed Link.
It makes my heart hurt.
It makes it very hard to think.
   
I’m really going to miss you all a lot.
Please take care my friends.
 
Danny Gunter
07-21-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment