Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 18th, 2018




“September 18th, 2018”
   
Everybody wants me gone. 
I suppose it shouldn't have taken so long,
But they don't know when I wake up at night,
To check and see if everything's alright.
They just want me gone,
So, where does my soul feel or fit,
Like it should belong.
   
I thought I was doing good,
That I was doing what anyone would,
But still they want me gone.
  
Why do they want me gone?
I've done a good job and my dad is still strong,
So why do they want me gone?
   
Dg
9-18-2018
  
I verbalized this one on my phone a week ago, while waiting for some Mexican food.  Here it is in its original verbiage, I spoke the words in an email to myself exactly one week ago. Didn't know for sure why until now:

danny gunter
Sep 18, 2018, 2:39 PM (7 days ago)  

to me

Everybody wants me gone I suppose it shouldn't have taken so long but they don't know when I wake up at night to check and see if everything's alright they actually want me gone so we're does my soul feel like it should be long I thought I was doing good that I was doing what anyone would but still they want me gone why do they want me gone I've done a good job and my dad is still strong so why do they want me gone

No comments:

Post a Comment