Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Universal Sign


“A Universal Sign”

We all wonder.
Is there someone out there?
Someone meant for me?
A person, a someone,
Who I just can’t see?

Then you find them.
Every romantic does.
They erase the yesterdays.
Make matterless what was.

Sweeping in between,
The moon and the sun.
They move you,
Unlike anyone.

Make every moment right,
And all the stars align.
As fate descends,
A universal sign.

Then an unforeseen eclipse.
Shadows everything you thought you knew.
As unearthly revelations.
Shatter everything you believed was true.

Vision becomes nightmare,
While the hope and the wish,
Diminish into the dark.
It all becomes ash.

So many ask,
Don’t you want to find someone again?
For me the answer is simple,
No, that’s where the nightmare begins.

And if you’d really like to know,
I mean, if you’d really like to see.
Well just take a good long look,
Witness what’s left of me.

d
03-20-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment